CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 9, 2007

life oh life part 2...^_^

yo...feelin woozy rite now...lots of things happen within 2days...which i didn't aspect...haih..tryin to get over it by writing something in my blog...so lets not waste time n start of with my family!...hehe..just realized dat i didn't write my mum's n my dad's name..haha..silly me..daddy-Zulkefly Mohd Sidek..Mummy-Zuraina Abd Rahman....fuh..glad dats over... = p
now...my siblings....

SIBLINGS~

kakak-Zul-Azlina Zulkefly...26years old...working in DUBLIN,IRELAND...an accountant... hardworking kid...loves her sisters a lot...currently crazy in love with someone...i would like to take dis opportunity to say that "no matter wat happen..i'll always pray for ur happiness kakak"..hehe... hope kakak would read this thing..hehehe...she's a wonderful sister indeed.. family first not matter wat...when she's back in malaysia...she will surely bring lots n lots of stuff for us... hehe..fun fun fun!... yeah..she's making a lot of money over there in Dublin..duh!...really hope 1 day i can do d same thing to her..
kakak-very hottempered...easily confused(just like me ..haha) ..easily annoyed by me n mira(my little sister)....haha..sorry kakak...huhu...dont ever make her mad...she use to take kick boxing classes n mira used to b her punching bag...haih..pitty mira...hehe....but overall she's ok...i love her so much n really2 miss her!....muahxx to kakak....


pict-me n kakak summer 08

ADIK-Zul-Azmira Zulkefly...16years old...currently studying in Sekolah Menengah Damansara Utama...a very good listener indeed..she has sweet smile....can b cranky at times...easily offended by her sisters...haha...sorry mira....sometimes she can b mistaken as a sexist...but trust me...she loves boys..but she doesnt know how to react infront of them..hehe...
mira-also a very humble girl...she doesnt talk dat much in front of the people she's not close with...good student..but lazy!!!Like me!haha...really hope u dont have dat kind of attitude dear...
not dat bubbly type ...but kind of fun to hangout with....really2 miss her....must b really lonely sitting in dat big house only with mummy..dad seldom comes home because he travels a lot...currently on n off to libya...maybe the whole family moving there in sept because of the new project he receives....dont worry mira..i'll b home in june...wait for me k...i promise..we'll have a blast in july n august!....love u!muahxxxx


pict-me n mira ..summer 08

0 comments: