CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

InsyaALLAH one day.









I would like to own one of these fine bags with my own money one day.One fine day. InsyaALLAH. Im sure every girl dream of having a Louis Vuitton, Mulberry, or Marc Jacobs handbag. As for me, i grew up watching my mum and my sis possessing branded items. It was nothing to me before, but as time passes by, i changed my mind. I TOO WANT ONE OF THESE!

As what was quoted from my friend, "clothes will deceive you but a bag wont"..funny quote..but it is the truth. Explanation: we buy clothes almost every month right? well most of the girl out there that is (including me..DUUH). Clothes will deceive you: when you get fatter or thinner, you cant fit into your clothes anymore, and in the end you buy a new one. DAMN TRUE FACT. As for a bag? it wont! eventho you change your size you can still wear the same old bag!



Therefore from now onwards i will start investing on handbags. Thank you!








0 comments: